The customer experience survey offered by The Gap at www.Survey4gap.com was designed to measure a shopper’s experience when visiting one of their stores. Most retailers today understand the importance of guest satisfaction because the retail market is highly competitive. This survey was introduced by Gap in order to improve the products the company offers as well as the services they provide in their stores located throughout the country. The main reason www.Survey4gap.com was designed is to provide company managers with specific details of the satisfaction levels of customers who have actually visited their stores. The questions that are asked in the survey of what these managers feel are most relevant to help the company improve. These questions are designed to learn more about a customer’s shopping experience as well as what kinds of products they like to purchase.
When you participate in the survey at www.Survey4gap.com, you are given the chance to let the company know how you feel. Many consumers feel that their voices and opinions are often ignored. By logging into this website, you have the chance to fill out questions honestly from anywhere that you have an Internet connection. If for some reason you have been dissatisfied with the company’s products and services in the past, then this is an excellent chance for you to express this by filling out the www.Survey4gap.com survey. On the other hand, if you are totally satisfied with the company and you want to let them know how pleased you are, then you can give them a very positive rating when you complete the survey. There is also a comment box that allows you to freely describe how you feel about your shopping experience as well as any other comments or suggestions.
About Gap Inc.
If you are a fan of wearing blue jeans or visiting nearby shopping malls, then you have probably heard of The Gap. It is a leading clothing retailer that has been filling people’s closets with blue jeans, T-shirts, and khakis since the 1969. The company operates about 3300 retail stores worldwide and is the largest retailer of specialty apparel in the United States. Its trademark casual brand focuses on apparel for men, women, as well as kids. Throughout the years, it has expanded its brand offerings to include BabyGap, GapKids, and GapBody. All of the clothing designed by the company is made exclusively under its private label.
The company owns several other divisions to include Banana Republic, Old Navy, Pimerlime, and Athleta. For those of you who do not live near a Gap store, you can also buy their products online by visiting www.gap.com. This website is also useful if you cannot find an item that you are looking for at a nearby retail store. This company has been around for many years and continues to expand in other countries around the world. This is mainly due to the company’s legendary brand-name as well as a large variety of apparel that are popular among both the young and old.
An Excellent Survey Incentive When You Participate in the www.Survey4gap.com Survey
Since you now know many details about this company, you may wonder why time should be taken to complete this survey. Although many people are satisfied that their voice can be heard through the survey, others prefer to receive some type of incentive when they spend their valuable time to leave feedback. The Gap knows that your time is very important and you could be doing other things with your time. This is why the company offers a great incentive for those who take the time to complete the survey online.
The Gap really wants to hear from you. Once you complete the survey, you will receive a code word that allows you to get 20% off any regularly priced item the next time you want to make a purchase at one of the Gap stores. This survey is also available in Spanish and French as well. You must complete the entire survey at www.Survey4gap.com in order to receive the code word.
How to Participate in the www.Survery4gap.com Survey?
Now that you have a clear understanding of why it is a good idea to take this survey, you will need to follow the steps on how to fill out the survey in order to receive your incentive. Make sure to look at the requirements and the step-by-step directions for www.survey4gap.com so that you can receive a code word and take advantage of this great incentive.
- You must have computer access that has an Internet connection so that you can log in to www.Survey4gap.com.
- The survey will last for about 10 to 15 minutes so make sure that you have enough time available to take the survey.
- Need a receipt from a previous purchase that you have made at a Gap store. You will not be able to complete the survey without a copy of the purchase receipt.
- Go to the customer experience survey website at www.Survey4gap.com.
- Choose the language you would like to use by selecting English, Spanish, or French.
- Click the “next” button located at the bottom right of the page.
- You will be asked a series of questions requiring information from a purchase receipt that you have received from the Gap in the past. You will be required to enter specific information off that receipt such as the store number, the date and time that you made the purchase, the transaction number, as well as the amount spent for that purchase.
- After entering your information off the receipt, you will be asked a series of questions related to your overall shopping experience. Answer the questions honestly because the survey would like you to think about the actual day that you made a purchase as reflected on the receipt.
- The survey is quick and easy and you will receive a discount code word instantly that you can print out. If you do not have a printer, then you can write the code word on your paper receipt. This discount code can be redeemed at any gap store as long as you are within three months of the date since you made your last purchase.